24 May 2008

security

I need to post an update about the last few days [and I will before the holiday weekend is over] because I've had some 'personal breakthroughs' [maybe thats too bold of a word?], ok, 'personal revelations' after talking with some girlfriends [TC and KH, THANK YOU!] but first I wanted to update everyone on this crazy neighbor lady. The door slamming is out of control. She has been slamming her door at all hours of the day [today the sun hadn't even risen yet] AND night. I have been speaking with another neighbor, one that actually shares a wall with her [oh God, I can't even imagine having that negative energy on the other side of MY wall!] : Crazy neighbor has been playing classical music loud enough that her wall sharing neighbor can hear it: additionally she has been banging on the wall. Today I received an email from wall sharing neighbor that informed me that crazy neighbor cursed out another neighbor last night... I mean really, who does s*** like that?! She's certifiably crazy...crazy enough that, and this is the reason for the update, WE NOW HAVE A SECURITY GUARD IN OUR HALLWAY. Apparently some of the neighbors are collecting evidence to 'make a case' against her in order to get a restraining order which, when she violates it [because you know she will], will put her in jail where upon she will be carted off to a mental institution [or hopefully so]

Folks, this is some seriously bad juju.

No comments: